- COLLEXTION USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- NO Disclosure of personal information - including name, job title, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/ or promotions will never be disclosed to a third party without your consent. We only use it to communicate with our customers about their order.
- We DO NOT SHARE personal information – for the purposes of market research, business development, marketing including direct marketing or in any other wa. ONLY customers who have subscribed for our newsletter will receive information about the bookshop. the bilingualbookshop website and events to do with the Greek community in Australia.
- Access to and collection of personal information – this sets out the customer’s options to restrict the collection or use of their personal information, to access their information, complain and unsubscribe;
- Storage and Security – We are committed to safeguard and secure that all information provided to us will not be accessible by third parties.
- CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
- We DO NOT store any credit card details at all on our store and none of our employees or managers have access to this information which is processed through secure banking facilities on our site. This is very secure, much more so that calling us up and giving us your details over the phone.
- We offer Paypal payment facilities and Electronic Transfer and phone orders for our customers.